Suppose, you are Mohon. You witnessed an accident last week. Now, write an email to your friend Sumon describing the accident.


 From   : mohon45@gmail.com
To        : sumon12@yahoo.com
Subject: A street accident witnessed.

Dear Sumon,
Now a days, the street accident has become a daily affair in our city. Last week, I witnessed a street accident. A school boy was crossing the road near his school at about 8 am. Suddenly a speedy truck came from the opposite direction and hit the boy. The boy fell on the road. I ran to the spot and found that from one leg of the boy was bleeding heavily. The boy cried loudly. I, with the help of some students, took the boy to the Medical College Hospital. Then I came back home but I could not forget the piteous look of the boy.
No more today.

Yours ever
Mohon

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post