Dialogue between you and a Bank Manager to open a bank account.


 Myself       :May I come in, Sir.
Manager    :Yes, come in. How can I help you?
Myself       :Please tell me about open a bank account in your branch.
Manager    :Sure. I'm here to help you. Is is for yourself or anybody else?
Myself       :For myself. My name is Tarek.
Manager    :Do you want to open a saving account or business account?
Myself       :I like to open a saving account.
Manager    :Here is a printed form. You've to fill up the form with necessary information.
Myself       :I don't have any introducer here. Then what can I do?
Manager    :If you have the National ID Card with you, I can be your introducer.
Myself       :Thank you. How much should I deposit for the first time?
Manger     :One thousand. You have to attach your photo and the photocopy of your National ID Card with the form.
Myself      :Thank you for your help.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post