Write an application to the Headmaster praying for re-admission.


 11 September 2021
The Headmaster
Dhaka Zilla School
Dhaka.

Subject: Application for readmission.

Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that I am a student of class VIII of your school. Though I have always been particular in paying my tuition fees regularly, I could not do so for the last 3 months as my father was not at home. He left home 3 months back on purpose to see his business firm in Chittagong. So, my name has been struck off the rolls. However, he is now back home and I would like to pay my tuition fees with fine.

I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to allow me to pay my arrears fees with fine and pass necessary orders to the office for my readmission and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently
Rahima
Class-VIII, Roll-04.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post