My Hobby / Your Hobby - Composition


 Hobby means deep interest in something. It is an enjoyable pastime. It gives us both pleasure and refreshment. It is a way of spending leisure. Therefore, a man cannot enjoy his leisure without a hobby.

Different persons have different tastes and choices. Thus hobby varies from person to person. Some choose gardening, some choose catching fish, some like collecting stamps, some like painting and so on. I am a student. Like others, I also have a hobby. My hobby is gardening.

General people have an idea that it is a waste of time. But I do not think so. Before my practicing gardening I was suffering from various ailments. But gardening has made me healthy. Now I am not sick at all. My garden lies in front of my reading room.

There is a fence around my garden so that the cattle, hens, ducks, goats or naughty children cannot do any harm to the plants in my garden. They are the rose, the beli, the sheuli, the dahlia, the rojonigandha, the gada, the joba, the hasnahena and the bokul. Everyday I visit my garden. In the morning I weed out the grass and water the plants. On holidays many people come to visit my garden. I am very proud of my garden.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post